Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Here's the first pic

Our little baby...had to steal the pic from Val's Facebook page. =) I can't wait to see this little peanut in person! I am so impatient! =) I can't stop looking at this picture. I think I have been staring at it for over ten minutes now and still can't believe it! We are really going to be having another baby!

3 comments:

Family News said...

How exciting! Isn't it amazing what a little blobby u/s pic can do for us!

I've had some pg losses (the latest one I made it to 15 wks) and so I really compare those blobs and love when they're the "good" kind. So I hear you about just staring at it!!

Any of those little "inklings" at what it might be? Does your SIL go to a dr that does regular u/s so she can find out a little earlier? Or do you not want to find out what you're having?

Mandi said...

That is so exciting! I understand about staring at ultrasound pictures. It's so amazing to watch them grow and to especially see how fast they grow! Can't wait to see the precious baby!

Britt said...

How exciting for you guys. It's amazing how things work out in our lives. The Lord knows what He's doing...and blessings come when we try to remember that and have faith in Him. I hope it's okay to add your blog to ours...I found it from Dave and Trinity's. Way cute. I'm glad you're all doing well. The girls are looking so grown up.

Bubbles