I don't know if you will read this, Luke, I tried to go to your blog, but I guess I have to be invited...anyway, to answer your questions, I just drew it the pictures on the wall freehand (some I changed to fit my needs and others I mixed several Dr. Seuss pics that I liked, together) and then I painted them, sort of like color-by-number =) I guess, and then outlined everything in black. It's all normal acrylic wall paint, I just bought smaller sizes of cans.
3 comments:
Like I said before, absolutely great and cool. Kaitlin wanted to know if you would do her room too. I laughed.
Wow! I am thoroughly impressed...how did you do it?
I don't know if you will read this, Luke, I tried to go to your blog, but I guess I have to be invited...anyway, to answer your questions, I just drew it the pictures on the wall freehand (some I changed to fit my needs and others I mixed several Dr. Seuss pics that I liked, together) and then I painted them, sort of like color-by-number =) I guess, and then outlined everything in black. It's all normal acrylic wall paint, I just bought smaller sizes of cans.
Post a Comment